Last Revised: 12/15/2022
Mojito Inc. (“Company” or “We”), respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide www.mojito.xyz (the “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. Company is the data controllers for information processed through the Website.
This policy applies to information we collect on the Website. It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on this Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about individuals and entities, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access this Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
- Information that you provide by responding to queries related to the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence with us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose to fulfil our legitimate interests or with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated anonymized information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about this Website’s users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
To the extent required by law, the Company shall provide you with (i) reasonable access to the personal information collected through the Website, and (ii) the ability to review, correct, export, and delete such personal information. Please contact us using any of the methods identified in the “Contact Information” section if you would like to exercise your individual rights and for information on any fee required to obtain copies of your personal information. We may need to obtain or confirm certain personal information in order to accommodate your request. We will not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits visitors to the Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: 200 Continental Drive, Suite 401, Newark, DE 19713, Attn: General Counsel.
The following disclosures are made pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and identify the categories of personal information we have collected from California consumers related to this Website over the past twelve months, the categories of sources from which the information was collected, the business or commercial purpose for which the information was collected, and the categories of third parties with whom we shared that information are described below.
Categories of Personal Information Collected in Connection with this Website
- Internet and other network activity information, including online identifiers, such as your email address, mailing address and name.
Sources of Collection
- Any other individual you have authorized to provide us with your personal information.
- Devices you use to access this Website.
Business/Commercial Purpose for Collection
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To improve this Website and present its contents to you.
- To prevent, detect, and investigate fraud or other security incidents.
Categories of Third Parties Receiving Personal Information
- Technology services.
In the past twelve months, we have disclosed personal information collected through this Website for business or commercial purposes to our affiliates and technology service providers.
The categories of personal information we have disclosed to third parties for business or commercial purposes are:
- Internet activity information, including online identifiers, such as your email address, mailing address and name.
In the past twelve months, we have not sold personal information collected through this Website to third parties. California residents have the right to opt out of the sale of their personal information. Because we do not sell personal information, we do not offer an opt out.
Right to Know
California residents have the right to request that we disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collected, used, and disclosed during the past twelve months, the categories of sources from which their personal information was collected, our business or commercial purposes for collecting their personal information, and the categories of third parties with whom we shared their personal information.
Right to Delete
California residents have the right to request deletion of the personal information we have collected from them.
You or your authorized agent can submit a request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to provide us with personal information for us to match with information we have on file in order to verify your identity and residency. The personal information that we use to verify your identity and residency will not be used for any other purpose.
Right Against Discrimination
California residents have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising their rights under the CCPA. We do not discriminate against California residents who exercise their CCPA privacy rights.
We use commercially reasonable measures to secure information collected through this Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to this Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained for this Website.
If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you in accordance with applicable law.
200 Continental Drive, Suite 401, Newark, DE 19713
Attn: Office of General Counsel